Following Me

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring/ Easter Banner

So.... I really want to start working out on a regular basis, but I have no motivation. I have things that SHOULD motivate me, but they don't. What really got you motivated? Any one want to be my workout buddy, that usually helps!?

I found this really great blog, BenderFitness.com. The girl puts up free workouts that you can watch and follow along, or just read about and do yourself. She is adorable, and I would love to steal her body and put my head on it. Well maybe I will just steal all of her. I think she is beautiful! Anyway, I was sitting at home last night and the hubby was at work, the girls were asleep and decided I would try one... The videos are about 17 min long and you can just start it over and do it as many times as you want. Well, I did not even make it through the whole video before I gave up... Seriously! I could not do it for 17 min!? Really!? But yet, I still don't want to do it... and the mini me on my other shoulder is telling me I should...


I watched The Biggest Loser this season, and the Finale was the other night. OMG Danni, Lisa and Joe looked AMAZING, hard work does pay off and in the end it will be worth it. I know that! BUT how do you motivate yourself to put mind over matter and just do it!? If you figure it out, let me know!

Anyway, on to todays post... an Easter or Spring (or Christmas, or fall, or Halloween, or 4th of July, or...) banner...

This is a really simple project. It took me less then 30 min to do, all you need is card stock, ribbon or tulle and something to poke holes with. I got a hole punch from Joann Fabrics, it punches cute little rectangle holes. It was $5.99 and I used the 40% off coupon!

All you have to do is cut your shapes out (you can do circles, triangles, these square type deals, whatever shape you want), punch holes, thread and tie your ribbon or tulle, and your done.
So simple, but so cute! This banner adds such a cute flair to any room or party, and you can make one for any season!

You can do it, if AshHas
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment