Following Me

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Conversation Heart Filled Vase

HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!  Today my goal is to clean my house spotless! It honestly looks like a tornado rolled through here at the exact same time the ever anticipated earthquake hit! I guess they kinda did, I just call them Thing 1 and Thing 2! So today had to be a quick and easy project so without further ado I present to you the Conversation Heart Filled Vase!!!

Now if you want a quick and EASY project, this one is for you!! Even if you have 2 minutes available today you can do this one!

What you will need:
* 2-3 bags of conversation hearts - $1.00 a bag - Mine only has 2 bags and I am thinking of getting another and top it off.
* Vase - I got my vase at The Deseret (AKA DI or Deseret Industries, Utah's version of Goodwill).  You can always find vases there. There, they range in price from $0.75 -$1.00.
* Fabric or Ribbon- Just whatever scraps you have laying around.
* Flowers

Instructions:
1. Dump the conversation hearts into the vase.

2. Place the flowers in the vase.

3. Tie the fabric around the vase and your done.



Now did that take you any longer then a minute? I didn't think so!! So now that you have a little extra time simply follow me and then get on with your day!

PLEASE PLEASE follow me! I promise you will not regret it! I still need 99 followers to have a drawing. (FYI, the first follower is me, so really I am only asking for 99 followers right now!)

You can do it, if AshHas!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment